Select Portfolio Servicing - Select portfolio servercing classaction lawsuit
Hi,I'm tired of select portfolio servercing giving me the run around,I have been under forbearance with selectportfolio servercing for more then a year and I never qualify for any program,I ask them what are the requirements they refuse to tell me,I also ask them who are the investers they refuse to tell me.
if there are any tired homeowners willing to start a classaction lawsuit against select portfolio servercing please let's all get together and take this company down we should not be treated like we are low lifes we all are hard working people that want a piece of the american dream of homeownership.my contact imfo,firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener. We used it no more than two dozen times. Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes,..."
- "This guy GEORGE9785 an ebay seller that has zero patience and a bad temper began spamming me with email that contains threats and foul language because I did not leave..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I am an emissary of Source and a Spiritual Master who was invited to an event called Transform at the Source with Power Places Tours and Mr Braden in 2012,..."
- "I hired Darren ?Daz? Richards, a sole trader carpenter, to do some carpentry work for me. He asked for the money in advance because he was crying poverty. I gave..."
- "No Communication with the person buying stuff. I am still waiting for an item from an order from the beginning of October. Why isn't there a phone number for customer..."