Select Portfolio Servicing - Select portfolio servercing classaction lawsuit
Hi,I'm tired of select portfolio servercing giving me the run around,I have been under forbearance with selectportfolio servercing for more then a year and I never qualify for any program,I ask them what are the requirements they refuse to tell me,I also ask them who are the investers they refuse to tell me.
if there are any tired homeowners willing to start a classaction lawsuit against select portfolio servercing please let's all get together and take this company down we should not be treated like we are low lifes we all are hard working people that want a piece of the american dream of homeownership.my contact imfo,email@example.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..."
- "Just bought two large pizzas at 18$ a piece and there was hardly any cheese pretty much all dough not impressed at all what a waste of money..."
- "This guy GEORGE9785 an ebay seller that has zero patience and a bad temper began spamming me with email that contains threats and foul language because I did not leave..."
- "THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM THE PRESS RELEASE SCRIPT DOES HAVE LOT OF PROBLEMS AND ISSUES. DO NOT BUY THIS PRESSRELEASESCRIPT.COM SCRIPT IT IS A SCAM. Get your Press Release Script now..."
- "I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and..."
- "They are crooks pure and simple. I don't know what else to say. They inspected the house and found things wrong with it. I didn't buy the house...."
- "I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical. When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low. I was told by the forceful, rude..."