Select Portfolio Servicing - Sps classaction lawsuit

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

More Review Details

Helpful? 116 Yes 116 61 No 61
Had the same issue 37 Yes 37
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

14 hours ago #1111577

I couldn't agree with you more!!!! I took a long time to choose a bank that I wanted to do business with when I took out a home equity loan. Then they sold my loan within 3 months to the worst company that I have EVER experienced.......SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING!!!! I even had a private mortgage broker call them to "buy" the loan, and they REFUSED. They have been giving me the run around for YEARS. I'm IN on a class action lawsuit. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS!!!!

Jan 26 #1101349

yea I'm tired of there *** also every since they assumed loan from springleaf financial ive been going thru *** with them saying I'm not payng when I got a copy of money order.who do we need to contact.

Jan 17 #1096094

OMG. In reading all these comments, it all has happened to me. My loan is currently upside down. I tried to get a modification. they needed this thing, that thing, then they needed that thing again. then in the end..I got turned down. I'm broke, hello!!!

Dec 28, 2015 #1084892

I join the crowd in suing SPS for shady dealings My mom who being 83 at the time and I were kicked out of our home due these sharks, I say they should lose their houses and go straight to jail and reimburse everyone that was forced to deal with these crooks

Frustrated

Dec 01, 2015 #1072375 Palmdale, California

My mortgage is upside down, I was just informed that in addition, at the end of my loan (30 years) I have one final balloon payment of $198,404... wth? I don't know where to even begin. I've been paying for 10 years and now owe double the cost of the house :(

Sues

Nov 03, 2015 #1057962 Latrobe, Pennsylvania

I agree these sharks really don't care who they chew just as long as they make a profit!!!

Sep 16, 2015 #1034736

I am on the same page as you having experienced the worst service for a mortgage company ever, I don't even know where to begin, however I am all for jumping on board with a class action lawsuit! I have your contact info. and will reach out to you. Very unhappy consumer/customer in Colorado

Aug 06, 2015 #1016456

Ok, listen close with all these issue's every time BoA or any other financial organization submits those files for modification they receive a 4500 to 5500 fee from government, hentz the constant request for current documents. They have no interest what so ever on getting your loan modified or fixed. I have been in a house I have not paid for in 10 years(NO one has the original contract) so they cannot prove what I owe. I have been screwed around by Country Wide, BoA, and now this SPS company has taken over the sex party in my backside..... they are offering a 10,000 grand payout if I shortsale my house, which at this time that house needs to by updated and no way am I putting a dime into it as long as any of these shifty companies have my paper. I was screwed over horribly by a local attorney here in Houston his name is Clay V. he is a liar and as big of a thief as BoA. stay away from that scammer... told me he could save the house..... 18 months later say's plan for worst hope for best.... so I stopped paying him and bought a different house..... now SPS wants me to short sale the house and claim their is a Government program that will pay me 10,000 to relocate????? no idea.... this is only my 2nd conversation with SPS but seems everyone in loan industry is liars and a55holes..... would love to have an attorney that was honest contact me on this issue or even know where to find an honest attorney to advise me on this issue.....

Jul 27, 2015 #1012609

Count me in. SPS are crooks, I have lost count of the number of people I have spoken with, been my representative etc. It took 9 months and calls 3 times a day to get a loan reduction agreement. I was given that program but 3 months into approval the payment is increasing again. There has to be a way to get this company to pay for outright robbery and blindsiding the consumer. bearsdavis@yahoo.com

Jul 15, 2015 #1007957

Count on never getting away from them unless you get an attorney.
Class action suit, count me in french74@live.com

Jun 06, 2015 #991919 Brooklyn, New York

Please count me in, we have to do something against those people. Jimy_25@hotmail.com

Jun 03, 2015 #991123

I filed my request for assistance in July 2014 and SPS had me submit one more thing after one more thing even though my application was complete in August 2014. Then they were outdated, then they weren't dated, then the dates didn't match some year-to-date rule, then the amounts weren't circled. All to keep me going for ELEVEN MONTHS, only to deny my request in June 2015. Now, they want me to pay off what I owe all at once. If anyone is really serious, I'm getting a lawyer and if they want to make this class-action, my email is cnc.phillips@gmail.com if you want to join.

Vbrooks

Jun 13, 2015 #994667 Jeffersonville, Indiana

This happened to me as well. They sent me a letter about foreclosure and I am not even 30 days late. They also offered me $10,000 to move if I foreclose on my home. I have been trying to get a modification since November 2014.
I have sent in documents 12 times, 4 of which were lost. Their fax, email and on line uploads don't work. I talked to them 2 weeks ago and they said they won't need anything else from me. I get a call yesterday staying they need additional documentation again! Please help!

vbrooks-tate

Jun 02, 2015 #990850

I AM IN!
I have been trying to get a modification since November 2014
It is now June the second, 2015. More documents, more documents,
then new documents because the others are out dated.
If your 30 days late, I get a letter saying they are going to pay me
10,000 so I can move if I agree to foreclosure. ***' are crooks and I hope they go down.

Jun 01, 2015 #990454

Please add me to this . I am being forced out of my home 6-15-15. I am being offered $3,000.00 .
MarioLosuna@gmail.com

Jun 01, 2015 #990423

Count me in Dianedolan1@aol.com

sommer

Apr 18, 2015 #973566 Louisville, Kentucky

For me it was a loan modification that took a yr. Because they kept claiming "never received" different documents many times over. By the end of this joy ride that lian loan mod had payments just slightly less than before and with the accrued interest from the missed paymts they added a huge balloon payment of 68000 at the end of a 25yr. Loan. Crazy. These guys need to be stopped!! No way was I going to accept that modification!

Aug 13, 2015 #1018991 Louisville, Kentucky

HOLY HECK - SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS EXPERIENCING WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH!!!!

P I T A

Mar 31, 2015 #966194

Had my house for 19 years and I am now being told that I owe $202,400 when I paid only $85,000. My choices were that I can either sign the house over to SPS (lien), foreclosure, or short sale. They would give me $10,000 to move to another place. Have not received requested documentation since August 2013 and now being told I am given until 6/15/15 before my house is taken from me and my family. Hmmm!

Apr 24, 2015 #976249

I have been through *** and back with these people. Just received the same offer, 10,000 to move. I purchased my house in 1999 with a loan amount of $96,000 and now they say I owe over $212,000...total liars!!

1-20 of 312 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.