Select Portfolio Servicing - sps classaction lawsuit

Apr 28, 2010
review #180102

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

66a9186
3.3
Had an experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
rkn29

Jun 24

I am having a same issues first with Washington Mutual(worst crooks) and then transfer to Chase (worst crooks) and now with SPS (scary). Please contact me, so we all can get together against these unfair and deceptive.
email : rkn29@ymail.com

adiaz

Mar 17

please contact me if anyone knows of a class action against these crooks. albindiaz@bellsouth.net

adiaz

Mar 17

it took three years and every day faxing and calling during the last 60 days to get a 'modification'. it was "great".......not!!!! My mortgage went from 1700.00 to 1834.00 a month with a final balloon payment at the end of the loan of 140,000.00 Yes, you read correctly, after paying 1834.00 for 30 years I WILL HAVE TO MAKE A FINAL BALLOON PAYMENT OF $140,000.00 IN ORDER TO KEEP MY HOME. does that sound legal to anyone???? please advise.

PatG1

Mar 14

Let me join you. I did get a modification and have never been late but these idiots continue to show me 30 late every month. They need to be reigned in to obey the law. patgeorge1@msn.com

boffo

Mar 03 Mcallen, Texas

Please add me to the list my name is Enrique Estevan my email boffo74@hotmail.com for any info please contact me asap

tired of SPS

Feb 01 Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Please include me in any class lawsuit. SPS continues to practice unethically. I am not able to receive anything in writing and my payments keep increasing.

deelovesgod63

Dec 15, 2013 Indianapolis, Indiana

hello, i dought my house on contract in 1993 then in 1998 i had to get a mortgage then i ran into some money probles in 2001 and my brother payed them up then took over my house. the mortgage company i was with was colwell mortgage but in 2002 without me knowing anything about it then sps became my new mortgage company .they even had us pay taxes and insurance they said they payed for us when we already payed them .are pay off day was to be nov2013 but my brother thought his pay off in oct was $1,400.00 now they say we owe more money $6,000 im going to my lawyers office to talk to them.

jnai

Nov 24, 2013

Me and my co-owner have a home that I live in, my co-owner filed bankruptcy there for putting my home into bankrupt. I was paying the mortgage at 9% I called select portfolio to buy out my co-owner, since the mortgage was not in my name I can not do anything with the house, even know I am on the deed to my own house. Over the years I was put on the list for select to indulge any information to me. But when I call they have no record of ever the knowledge of speaking to them. All I wanted to do is keep my house. And know because they would not work with me I am loosing my house. I have been paying on this loan for almost ten years at 165,000 and it only droped 2,000 I swear select portfolio takes a portion of the money.

Debbie413

Nov 15, 2013

Please include me. I've been trying to modify for the past 3 years! They keep requesting more documents, I send the docs, they send me letters acknowledging receipt of documents and claiming that they will review my case, then send a letter denying me the modification because of missing documents! This year so far I've submitted documents 4 times.

SPS stressed

Nov 12, 2013

I'm going through exactly the same thing as the rest of you all. Please make me a part of the class action suit. cyntsentu1@gmail.com

ANGEL

Nov 10, 2013

yes a homeowner that sick and tired Select Portfolio Servicing inc I'm in you law suit :(

lilredd

Nov 02, 2013

I agree sps told me told me even if we have paid are mortage on time it did not matter and we could not get a hardship loan, also they said we could pay for three months and we would still be in fault with the credit bureau because they would not report it even if it was paid on time.

derfman

Nov 02, 2013 San Antonio, Texas

I have been having problems with them since 1998, my house original loan amount in 1998 was 109,000. I had to modified my loan several times with them now my loan is at 123,000. how can that be if I have paid on my loan for the last 15 years. please let me know when and how we can get this class action going. email me at mfgonzales1198@yahoo.com im in texas.

JUDY

Oct 21, 2013

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE FIRST. U NANE IT THEY DONE IT TO ME, IM NOT GIVING UP YET.
:x http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/select-portfolio-servicing/sps-classaction-lawsuit-20100428180102.html#

gypsyrose

Oct 20, 2013 Monessen, Pennsylvania

I would like to go after them. I was so many times put on a forbearance program and each month I had to pay the regular payment plus additional amount that was so out of control. Every month each payment was higher and higher. Finally I had to sale my house to get out of this horrible loan with Select Portfolio Services. .. I don't know if I have a chance sold my house in 2006. Please keep me advised..... My email address is dalfonsovera4@gmail.com.

Raindancer

Oct 20, 2013

I would like to join any class action suit against SPS.
Please contact ncatalfano@aol.com. Have gone thru Contrywide-BOA-SPS.
Same nonsense everytime.

ANGELA

Nov 10, 2013

yes I love join any class action suit against S.P.S ANGEL122LI@HOTMAIL.COM

Teri Pitts

Oct 13, 2013 Texarkana, Arkansas

From BofA my loan was sold to SPS. My husband passed away July 22, 2013. We were self-employed but due to my husband health we had to retire, I was his secretary. Our mortgage is $46,000. SPS has given me the run around. I do know that everyones mortgage is not to exceed more than 33% of gross income. SPS promised lower interest rate & mortgage. I faxed & mailed everything they wanted, hardship letter etc... over 3 times. They say I don't qualify. SPS doesn't know what they are doing. I rec'd a letter, my account has been referred for legal action, forbearance etc... How do all of us file a class act lawsuit? We all have the same complaint.I'm Teri Pitts 870 648-5211 or e-mail:tompitts@windstream.net I do not like scams Let's stop this bull. I'm not at afraid to stand up to SPS. I never paid SPS a dime because I didn't trust the whole situation.

Showing 1-20 of 282 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Select Portfolio Servicing.
Filing a new complaint about
×