Select Portfolio Servicing - Sps classaction lawsuit

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

review #180102
61 113 Helpful?
Had the same issue32 Comments302
Had an experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 27 #1012609

Count me in. SPS are crooks, I have lost count of the number of people I have spoken with, been my representative etc. It took 9 months and calls 3 times a day to get a loan reduction agreement. I was given that program but 3 months into approval the payment is increasing again. There has to be a way to get this company to pay for outright robbery and blindsiding the consumer. bearsdavis@yahoo.com

Jul 15 #1007957

Count on never getting away from them unless you get an attorney.
Class action suit, count me in french74@live.com

Jun 06 #991919 Brooklyn, New York

Please count me in, we have to do something against those people. Jimy_25@hotmail.com

Jun 03 #991123

I filed my request for assistance in July 2014 and SPS had me submit one more thing after one more thing even though my application was complete in August 2014. Then they were outdated, then they weren't dated, then the dates didn't match some year-to-date rule, then the amounts weren't circled. All to keep me going for ELEVEN MONTHS, only to deny my request in June 2015. Now, they want me to pay off what I owe all at once. If anyone is really serious, I'm getting a lawyer and if they want to make this class-action, my email is cnc.phillips@gmail.com if you want to join.

Vbrooks

Jun 13 #994667 Jeffersonville, Indiana

This happened to me as well. They sent me a letter about foreclosure and I am not even 30 days late. They also offered me $10,000 to move if I foreclose on my home. I have been trying to get a modification since November 2014.
I have sent in documents 12 times, 4 of which were lost. Their fax, email and on line uploads don't work. I talked to them 2 weeks ago and they said they won't need anything else from me. I get a call yesterday staying they need additional documentation again! Please help!

vbrooks-tate

Jun 02 #990850

I AM IN!
I have been trying to get a modification since November 2014
It is now June the second, 2015. More documents, more documents,
then new documents because the others are out dated.
If your 30 days late, I get a letter saying they are going to pay me
10,000 so I can move if I agree to foreclosure. ***' are crooks and I hope they go down.

Jun 01 #990454

Please add me to this . I am being forced out of my home 6-15-15. I am being offered $3,000.00 .
MarioLosuna@gmail.com

Jun 01 #990423

Count me in Dianedolan1@aol.com

sommer

Apr 18 #973566 Louisville, Kentucky

For me it was a loan modification that took a yr. Because they kept claiming "never received" different documents many times over. By the end of this joy ride that lian loan mod had payments just slightly less than before and with the accrued interest from the missed paymts they added a huge balloon payment of 68000 at the end of a 25yr. Loan. Crazy. These guys need to be stopped!! No way was I going to accept that modification!

P I T A

Mar 31 #966194

Had my house for 19 years and I am now being told that I owe $202,400 when I paid only $85,000. My choices were that I can either sign the house over to SPS (lien), foreclosure, or short sale. They would give me $10,000 to move to another place. Have not received requested documentation since August 2013 and now being told I am given until 6/15/15 before my house is taken from me and my family. Hmmm!

Apr 24 #976249

I have been through *** and back with these people. Just received the same offer, 10,000 to move. I purchased my house in 1999 with a loan amount of $96,000 and now they say I owe over $212,000...total liars!!

snoowfire

Mar 30 #965513 Jay, Maine

same problem paying 1012.00$ a month 8.2% financing we went thru the whole 9 yds with them I became disabled no longer able to work did not matter they keep saying they are not a mortage company well they got stimulus money to do this now my husband has lost his job so once again we have to try this processe again it takes forever & they want so much info over & over again for nothing they should be as the modification says even bringing the principle also they are a corrupt company ever see the 2 line title you need to send them a message

They got me too

Feb 20 #948594

ppjla35@gmail.com

FRANKIE

Feb 16 #946420 Lakeland, Florida

MY account was bought from American General/Springleaf, in Nov. they are telling me I deferred a payment I didn't charging 80.00 more a month, then said I didn't have enough money in escrow when I had more then enough , now telling me I'm 4 months behind, I HAVE PROOF AF MY PAYMENTS I'm not that my past due is 1800.00. my payment is only 388.00 the bought my loan in NOV I made all my payments plus alittle more and still telling me I'm past due ,PLS. COUNT ME IN......I'm ON THE PHONE WITH THEM EVERY WEEK AND STILL NOTA DANG THING BUT FORCLOCER LETTERS AND STATEMENT SAYING I'm BEHIND..I NEED HELP WITH THIS COMPANY I ONLY OWE 11,000.00 ON MY LOAN WHEN GOT BOUGHT OUT KNOW THEY SAY 14000.00 HOW IN 4 MONTHS WITH PAYMENT OF MORE THEN DUE DOES IT GO UP..

Frankie

Feb 16 #946424 Lakeland, Florida

Frankie9092@hotmail.com

May 19 #986270

Hi, SPS is not a mortgage financing company.They are simply corrupt bill collectors. They contract with the supposed big 5 mortgage lenders as chase,the defunct countrywide,wells fargo,etc. to actually steal your home by any means possible.Most of their work centers around securitized mortgages, which are already paid in full for you.SPS was fairbanks lending co.They were caught in their crooked ways and closed by the government ,only. to regroup, and change names. Look to see if your mortgage has been securitized(sold to investors as bonds or stock).If it was,research SECURITIZED MORTGAGES, and your jaw will drop!Your mortgage has been paid off!

homeless123

Feb 11 #944177 Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Please add me to the list. We are now 3 days into an eviction that was stopped by the judge. These idiots cost me my home of 24 years. Any help would be much appreciated!! jerzshoreshot@aol.com

sjmbrm

Feb 09 #943502 Kearney, Nebraska

Count us in for the class action suit against
SPS....bad company.
petorianmccoy@gmail.com

1-20 of 302 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Select Portfolio Servicing.
Filing a new complaint about
×