Select Portfolio Servicing - sps classaction lawsuit

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

117acc8e review #180102
59 109 Helpful?
Had the same issue18 Comments289
Had an experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
They got me too

Feb 20

ppjla35@gmail.com

FRANKIE

Feb 16 Lakeland, Florida

MY account was bought from American General/Springleaf, in Nov. they are telling me I deferred a payment I didn't charging 80.00 more a month, then said I didn't have enough money in escrow when I had more then enough , now telling me I'm 4 months behind, I HAVE PROOF AF MY PAYMENTS I'm not that my past due is 1800.00. my payment is only 388.00 the bought my loan in NOV I made all my payments plus alittle more and still telling me I'm past due ,PLS. COUNT ME IN......I'm ON THE PHONE WITH THEM EVERY WEEK AND STILL NOTA DANG THING BUT FORCLOCER LETTERS AND STATEMENT SAYING I'm BEHIND..I NEED HELP WITH THIS COMPANY I ONLY OWE 11,000.00 ON MY LOAN WHEN GOT BOUGHT OUT KNOW THEY SAY 14000.00 HOW IN 4 MONTHS WITH PAYMENT OF MORE THEN DUE DOES IT GO UP..

homeless123

Feb 11 Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Please add me to the list. We are now 3 days into an eviction that was stopped by the judge. These idiots cost me my home of 24 years. Any help would be much appreciated!! jerzshoreshot@aol.com

sjmbrm

Feb 09 Kearney, Nebraska

Count us in for the class action suit against
SPS....bad company.
petorianmccoy@gmail.com

Gerri

Jan 18 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I never agreed to anything with this company. My agreement was with American General. I just looked up and one day found that this company had my mortgage. They have started this loan all over again and I can not speak to anyone. They dropped my Life Insurance as well. This has to stop.

Frankie

Feb 16 Lakeland, Florida

I'm having same issue keep sending letters copy of statements and payments , when I do talk with someone, they do investigation and still nota, but a call saying they are looking into it . me while foreclose notices, saying I defer payment, one point my payment went up 200.00 more a month WTF, yes, I'm in on this

irqvet0369

Oct 27, 2014 Temecula, California

im having the same issue everyone here and here (http://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/select_portfolio.html) are having...we need to put these crooks out of buisness.

rkn29

Jun 24, 2014

I am having a same issues first with Washington Mutual(worst crooks) and then transfer to Chase (worst crooks) and now with SPS (scary). Please contact me, so we all can get together against these unfair and deceptive.
email : rkn29@ymail.com

adiaz

Mar 17, 2014

please contact me if anyone knows of a class action against these crooks. albindiaz@bellsouth.net

adiaz

Mar 17, 2014

it took three years and every day faxing and calling during the last 60 days to get a 'modification'. it was "great".......not!!!! My mortgage went from 1700.00 to 1834.00 a month with a final balloon payment at the end of the loan of 140,000.00 Yes, you read correctly, after paying 1834.00 for 30 years I WILL HAVE TO MAKE A FINAL BALLOON PAYMENT OF $140,000.00 IN ORDER TO KEEP MY HOME. does that sound legal to anyone???? please advise.

PatG1

Mar 14, 2014

Let me join you. I did get a modification and have never been late but these idiots continue to show me 30 late every month. They need to be reigned in to obey the law. patgeorge1@msn.com

boffo

Mar 03, 2014 Mcallen, Texas

Please add me to the list my name is Enrique Estevan my email boffo74@hotmail.com for any info please contact me asap

tired of SPS

Feb 01, 2014 Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Please include me in any class lawsuit. SPS continues to practice unethically. I am not able to receive anything in writing and my payments keep increasing.

djdelosantos

Dec 20, 2013 Honolulu, Hawaii

I'am dealing the SPS...please include me in the Lawsuit. djdelosantos@gmail.com

deelovesgod63

Dec 15, 2013 Indianapolis, Indiana

hello, i dought my house on contract in 1993 then in 1998 i had to get a mortgage then i ran into some money probles in 2001 and my brother payed them up then took over my house. the mortgage company i was with was colwell mortgage but in 2002 without me knowing anything about it then sps became my new mortgage company .they even had us pay taxes and insurance they said they payed for us when we already payed them .are pay off day was to be nov2013 but my brother thought his pay off in oct was $1,400.00 now they say we owe more money $6,000 im going to my lawyers office to talk to them.

jnai

Nov 24, 2013

Me and my co-owner have a home that I live in, my co-owner filed bankruptcy there for putting my home into bankrupt. I was paying the mortgage at 9% I called select portfolio to buy out my co-owner, since the mortgage was not in my name I can not do anything with the house, even know I am on the deed to my own house. Over the years I was put on the list for select to indulge any information to me. But when I call they have no record of ever the knowledge of speaking to them. All I wanted to do is keep my house. And know because they would not work with me I am loosing my house. I have been paying on this loan for almost ten years at 165,000 and it only droped 2,000 I swear select portfolio takes a portion of the money.

Debbie413

Nov 15, 2013

Please include me. I've been trying to modify for the past 3 years! They keep requesting more documents, I send the docs, they send me letters acknowledging receipt of documents and claiming that they will review my case, then send a letter denying me the modification because of missing documents! This year so far I've submitted documents 4 times.

1-20 of 289 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Select Portfolio Servicing.
Filing a new complaint about
×