Select Portfolio Servicing - Sps classaction lawsuit

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

review #180102
60 111 Helpful?
Had the same issue24 Comments294
Had an experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
sommer

Apr 18 #973566 Louisville, Kentucky

For me it was a loan modification that took a yr. Because they kept claiming "never received" different documents many times over. By the end of this joy ride that lian loan mod had payments just slightly less than before and with the accrued interest from the missed paymts they added a huge balloon payment of 68000 at the end of a 25yr. Loan. Crazy. These guys need to be stopped!! No way was I going to accept that modification!

P I T A

Mar 31 #966194

Had my house for 19 years and I am now being told that I owe $202,400 when I paid only $85,000. My choices were that I can either sign the house over to SPS (lien), foreclosure, or short sale. They would give me $10,000 to move to another place. Have not received requested documentation since August 2013 and now being told I am given until 6/15/15 before my house is taken from me and my family. Hmmm!

Apr 24 #976249

I have been through *** and back with these people. Just received the same offer, 10,000 to move. I purchased my house in 1999 with a loan amount of $96,000 and now they say I owe over $212,000...total liars!!

snoowfire

Mar 30 #965513 Jay, Maine

same problem paying 1012.00$ a month 8.2% financing we went thru the whole 9 yds with them I became disabled no longer able to work did not matter they keep saying they are not a mortage company well they got stimulus money to do this now my husband has lost his job so once again we have to try this processe again it takes forever & they want so much info over & over again for nothing they should be as the modification says even bringing the principle also they are a corrupt company ever see the 2 line title you need to send them a message

They got me too

Feb 20 #948594

ppjla35@gmail.com

FRANKIE

Feb 16 #946420 Lakeland, Florida

MY account was bought from American General/Springleaf, in Nov. they are telling me I deferred a payment I didn't charging 80.00 more a month, then said I didn't have enough money in escrow when I had more then enough , now telling me I'm 4 months behind, I HAVE PROOF AF MY PAYMENTS I'm not that my past due is 1800.00. my payment is only 388.00 the bought my loan in NOV I made all my payments plus alittle more and still telling me I'm past due ,PLS. COUNT ME IN......I'm ON THE PHONE WITH THEM EVERY WEEK AND STILL NOTA DANG THING BUT FORCLOCER LETTERS AND STATEMENT SAYING I'm BEHIND..I NEED HELP WITH THIS COMPANY I ONLY OWE 11,000.00 ON MY LOAN WHEN GOT BOUGHT OUT KNOW THEY SAY 14000.00 HOW IN 4 MONTHS WITH PAYMENT OF MORE THEN DUE DOES IT GO UP..

Frankie

Feb 16 #946424 Lakeland, Florida

Frankie9092@hotmail.com

May 19 #986270

Hi, SPS is not a mortgage financing company.They are simply corrupt bill collectors. They contract with the supposed big 5 mortgage lenders as chase,the defunct countrywide,wells fargo,etc. to actually steal your home by any means possible.Most of their work centers around securitized mortgages, which are already paid in full for you.SPS was fairbanks lending co.They were caught in their crooked ways and closed by the government ,only. to regroup, and change names. Look to see if your mortgage has been securitized(sold to investors as bonds or stock).If it was,research SECURITIZED MORTGAGES, and your jaw will drop!Your mortgage has been paid off!

homeless123

Feb 11 #944177 Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Please add me to the list. We are now 3 days into an eviction that was stopped by the judge. These idiots cost me my home of 24 years. Any help would be much appreciated!! jerzshoreshot@aol.com

sjmbrm

Feb 09 #943502 Kearney, Nebraska

Count us in for the class action suit against
SPS....bad company.
petorianmccoy@gmail.com

Gerri

Jan 18 #932930 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I never agreed to anything with this company. My agreement was with American General. I just looked up and one day found that this company had my mortgage. They have started this loan all over again and I can not speak to anyone. They dropped my Life Insurance as well. This has to stop.

Frankie

Feb 16 #946422 Lakeland, Florida

I'm having same issue keep sending letters copy of statements and payments , when I do talk with someone, they do investigation and still nota, but a call saying they are looking into it . me while foreclose notices, saying I defer payment, one point my payment went up 200.00 more a month WTF, yes, I'm in on this

irqvet0369

Oct 27, 2014 #891492 Temecula, California

im having the same issue everyone here and here (http://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/select_portfolio.html) are having...we need to put these crooks out of buisness.

rkn29

Jun 24, 2014 #831437

I am having a same issues first with Washington Mutual(worst crooks) and then transfer to Chase (worst crooks) and now with SPS (scary). Please contact me, so we all can get together against these unfair and deceptive.
email : rkn29@ymail.com

adiaz

Mar 17, 2014 #795941

please contact me if anyone knows of a class action against these crooks. albindiaz@bellsouth.net

adiaz

Mar 17, 2014 #795940

it took three years and every day faxing and calling during the last 60 days to get a 'modification'. it was "great".......not!!!! My mortgage went from 1700.00 to 1834.00 a month with a final balloon payment at the end of the loan of 140,000.00 Yes, you read correctly, after paying 1834.00 for 30 years I WILL HAVE TO MAKE A FINAL BALLOON PAYMENT OF $140,000.00 IN ORDER TO KEEP MY HOME. does that sound legal to anyone???? please advise.

PatG1

Mar 14, 2014 #794742

Let me join you. I did get a modification and have never been late but these idiots continue to show me 30 late every month. They need to be reigned in to obey the law. patgeorge1@msn.com

boffo

Mar 03, 2014 #790703 Mcallen, Texas

Please add me to the list my name is Enrique Estevan my email boffo74@hotmail.com for any info please contact me asap

1-20 of 294 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.