New Pekin, Indiana

I am qualified for a modification. I have been sending in document since November the 12th, 2014. They always "request"

additional documents. When I send them, they state its been too

long now they need more resent documents.

I am about to give up.

I have an arm loan. My interest rate has gone up twice in 4 months.

When I send my documents, their fax does not work, their email up load does not work. I have to send in everything certified mail.

I have been running about 33 days late because my payment went from $662 to $890 a month.

I got a letter in the mail saying the would pay me $10,000 to move if would like to foreclose on my home.

I hope these poor excuse for humans get what they deserve.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Select Portfolio Servicing. The most disappointing about select portfolio servicing loan modification at Select Portfolio Servicing was poor company and theives Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Select Portfolio Servicing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Select Portfolio Servicing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #995419

I went through the exact same process w my modification. I sent the required documents.

When I didn't hear anything for weeks I would call and would be told to send in more "recent" documentation. So I would. By this point the first batch of papers I sent in were out of date and I had to resend those. This vicious circle went on for months.

It was over 6 months.

I finally received my modification but it was seriously a major stress filled hassle. Hang in there.