Interest Rate

What this company is doing is ILLEGAL. That is all.

Okay, this form wants more words. I am a real estate agent in CA. I refinanced my home. SPS was servicing the existing loan. The escrow company requested a payoff from SPS. They provided the demand. The escrow company wired the money to SPS. The new loan funded and was recorded against the property. Three weeks later, SPS cut a $3K check to the tax assessor, then returned the wire to the escrow company, saying the payoff was $3K short because they paid the property taxes. That was one of their many lies.

Escrow confirmed that escrow had paid the property taxes and they also confirmed that the tax assessor never receive a payment from SPS.

Escrow confirmed that SPS received funds 3 weeks ago in the amount specified by SPS.

What they are doing is illegal, but nobody gives a *** And so we the people have to pursue this criminal giant. WOW

I guess they think I am just some stupid borrower. What they did was INTENTIONAL. THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Select Portfolio Servicing Loan Refinance.

Reason of review: ILLEGAL PRACTICES.

Preferred solution: I am contacting the FBI.

I didn't like: What they are doing is illegal, Outright lie and give false facts.

Comments