1.3
Interest Rate

Whom ever you get to take this lawsuit are gonna want to talk to me! SPS is my loan servicer and I fell behind I caught up and paid extra for their attorney fees and they taxked in $30.000 to the back end of my loan!

Now mind you I was only 4 months behind and my payment including taxes and Insurance was under $500. So on a $120.000 start gone paid done to $70,000. I now owe $100,923 how does that happen? I was in banking and it should not have happened.

Trying to straighten anything out with them is a nightmare! THEN I started working for Assurant who services for SPS and they had so many idiots working there that didn’t even own homes or understand the concept of mortgages let alone how a simple error in how they enter payments incorrect could screw someone’s mortgage history etc... twice now I have sent in property tax increases to pay in advance so my Payment would not increase and they applied it to the wrong area and it was a nightmare getting it fixed. So because of their incompetence people would find themselves in bad mortgage Situations because of uninformed employees I tried to explain the different screens and how they affected peoples mortgages to management you also didn’t have the whole comprehension of the situation and was told it was just fine we have to follow their procedures regardless of how it screwed the homeowner.

It was ridiculous the things that I would hear coworkers telling homeowners it was completely false and to predatory practices standards I have so much more information on this servicing company that would stink them I just need to get to the right person to tell it to. And I would definitely be willing to do that count me in!!!!

Review about: Select Portfolio Servicing Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments