Salmon Arm, British Columbia

Hi,I'm tired of select portfolio servercing giving me the run around,I have been under forbearance with selectportfolio servercing for more then a year and I never qualify for any program,I ask them what are the requirements they refuse to tell me,I also ask them who are the investers they refuse to tell me.

if there are any tired homeowners willing to start a classaction lawsuit against select portfolio servercing please let's all get together and take this company down we should not be treated like we are low lifes we all are hard working people that want a piece of the american dream of homeownership.my contact imfo,hywaytropper@yahoo.com

Review about: Mortgage.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?

Comments

Add me to this action, I am having same issue as many others here. Imhyper67@yahoo.com

Unhappywiththem
Houston, Texas, United States #1060778

My mortgage was originally with Bank of America and then it was sold to Select Portfolio Servicing also.I have had nothing but problems with them and I agree they are the worst.

I can never get a good explanation from them as to why my escrow keeps increasing. Even their Supervisors cant explain it and so they then refer it to their Resource Dept.

When I ask to speak with someone in the Resource Dept they tell me I'm not allowed to.I also believe that Select Portfolio Servicing should be investigated.

tiredandfedup

this company is unreal i would love to join a classaction lawsuit

LCE

Me too. Total of 5 years between BAC and SPS. lceidam@msn.com

monique
Eaton Rapids, Michigan, United States #743935

yes out me in this lawsuit i have been trying to modify and they always denie me spsp is offel

monique
to monique #743937

oops put me in this lawsuit against sps

tobby
Tampa, Florida, United States #715898

:cry Nick .I 5 time tread the loan modification o reduce our monthly payment no help.the loss of house would be devastating to our family and we appear to have no options left to prevent foreclosure no help,S.P.S [SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICE INC,informed us that we are not eligible for a loan Modification due to their being a THIRD PARTY,no exceptions allowed .S.P.S title Notice of Foreclosure .If should be note that S.P.S appears to have an extraordinary number of unwarranted and unlawful foreclosure claims against them. :(

radorcutt

Hi

We just got off the phone with select Portfolio regarding our mortgage payment.originally we had mailed of our payment in a timely manner only to receive a call from select portfolio that the check had not been received.

So we called our bank the checks did not come thru hmmm never had a problem before now they are late first time mind you. so we make a check by phone oh let's not forget the late payment they tact on. get two confirmation numbers great at least now the payment will be made. Wrong they wait a week to call back saying that the larger one had been returned for insufficient funds What??

So a quick call to the bank and no there is plenty of funds in the bank what kind of BS is this company trying to pull. You know it is not enough that I have to take care of a terminally ill husband and a young son plus work two jobs to make ends meet. but now I have to deal with an incompetent company who can't seem to do their job. Oh we are sorry but another late fee will be applied to your account.

They are such crooks. So on top of it all I guess this might be the beginning of becoming homeless. I don't know how much more I can take from this Company how does a company like this continue to do business. is there anyway to stop them.

all I want to do is make my payments so I have a place to live is that to much to ask?

btw before our loan was sold to select portfolio we did a get a modification and now we are in jeopardy...

Been trying to get a short sale closed on a house for over a year and have had 6 offers on the property equal to or above the asking price and Select Portfolio has not acted or completed any of the offers. They were all withdrawn after three months of efforts to get a response. It is very apparent this company is a fraud and needs to be dealt with by a Federal Agency.

Saundra
to Anonymous Goodyear, Arizona, United States #966693

I totally understand, please add us to any Law Suite.

In 2014 we attempted to sell our home in a short sale 125K asking, Our 1st offer was 105,500 cash on 9/16/2013 it was denied and they countered with 112,500 11/07/2013 and the bank denied it, 2nd offer 115,500 cash 12/16/2013, denied countered 125,00 on 3/3/2014, on 4/9/2014 the buyers cancelled the offer because the bank took to long to reply.

At the point we attempted a Deed in Lieu, it was denied.

As of today the they have had 2 trustee sales with starting bid 139,500 way above market (which it about 14,000 higher than the short sale 1 1/2 yrs ago). After reading other online complaints about the company I think its time the Gov. needs to get more involved.

Any direct you can provide

I am asking to have our names removed from the County Recorded, (list as Bank Owned).We would like to purchase another home in the future however we have to wait 1year from the date of foreclosure/title change.