Interest Rate

Update by user Apr 16, 2017

They conveniently never had any documents I sent or faxed. Yet I send certified mail and have proof they received every document.

Also, not one persin can give a straight up honest answer about anything. They are crooks and they will pay for what they have done to all of us

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2017

This is tge worst comoaby ever. My mortgage was sold to sps from chase.

They put forced place insurance on me and I had my home vandalized whike on vacation. Walls ripped out and copper pipping stoken. It was uninhabitable. No water do to the main water pipe even being taken out and basement flooded.

$14,000 in damages that we had to pay for. Being disabled I couldn't afford the house anymore after the Repairs. Some contractors ars still not paid in full and are trying to sue. They even froze my bank account because they had a judgment for non payment and another still tdying to sue.

I was given a check fir $9,000 and sps wanted me to endorse and send vack to them so they can keep it. I refused. A bew check has now been isdued and I told them they need to endorse first. We had offeres on a short sale and they denied all of them.

They kept misplacing our forms for a modification. How convenient of them. Im now waiting on the second check and dint know what to do. They want me to endorse over to them again.

Im out all this money. Im screwed becayse If them.

Any suggestions on what to do? Im desperate at this point.

Review about: Select Portfolio Servicing Mortgage Modification.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Were nice when lying to me.

I didn't like: Lack of knowledge by all.

Comments

In order to get my repairs I have to pay it first. My insurance ok the amount and now I cannot complete fixing my home.

Its been over a year for the repairs for inside my home They have the pictures with all documentation for the repairs. All I want to do is put my home together.

We are retired and cannot afford to pay first before receiving the money. I live in Naples and gone thru hurricane Irma We are in our seventy and want this over with

I've spoken to the insurance company and sps. Sps told me they are keeping the check check since they foreclosed on my home.

But I filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy first. I had the house up for short sale because we were underwater with the mortgage. I asked why they turned down ten offers and their response was that they weren't good offers. They were at or above asking price.

They said it's their policy to keep the check. So I'm still out 14 grand and the check was for almost 10. I just want to recoup some of my losses. I was also told I should of some cash for keys.

We tried that too but once again they didn't have our documents. I just don't get how they can get away with everything they do.

They even said it wasn't their problem that they didn't get the paperwork from Chase. So this check is there and I can't do a think about it.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #1318529

I had someone break into my house son disabled and I got a 25000 worth of repairs in my home- a grant 20% paid as long as I live here 5 more years.

I get SSI on son and 130% below poverty. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT GRANT. I HAD TO LIVE INSIDE CITY LIMITS OF MY TOWN- BE POOR- IF WORK NOT DONE COULD CAUSE HARM OR DANGER.