PLEASE LISTEN: CHECK YOUR TITLE- GO TO YOUR COUNTY RECORDER CLERK OR LOOK ONLINE AT THE RECORDERS INDEX, IF A MORTGAGE HAS BEEN SOLD IT NEEDS TO HAVE BEEN RECORDER. IT IS ATTACHED TO YOUR PROPERTY THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE REFLECTED.

AND MORTGAGE BROKERS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE NMLS. nmlsconsumeraccess.org FILE A COMPLAINT These companies operate for their benefit not yours; they want your money or your house.

And REMEMBER that you have priority for any trustee sale. If You are worried about a foreclosure by the bank, or a Trustee sale by the company that bought the mortgage LOOK ONLINE AT THE RECORDERS OFFICE THE NOTICE WILL BE THERE, IF NOT HAVE THE INDEX PRINTED TO PROVE IT WASNT GIVEN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss select portfolio servicing mortgage. Select Portfolio Servicing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned select portfolio servicing mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Select Portfolio Servicing.

Comments

Ashland, Ohio, United States #1181507

I have a case against them but I have not heard anything since the beginning of the year. All I do know is it was suppose to go to court in March.

Roberta Parsons

Property address: 235 South Market St

Shreve, Ohio

Address now: 619 Center St Apt. D

Ashland,Ohio 44805 Could you please let me know what is going on.

When we got our mortgage they were saying we were paying our house insurance with them but we were paying it to State Farm because it was cheaper. Thanks