Update by user Oct 30, 2016

No resolution just hand delivered letter. Took 3 or 4 calls to me (with quick hang-ups) to figure out when I was home. Spooky!

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2016

Scariest company I have ever dealt with. 2 months behind and I am in degault.

Several calls from 916 and 559 area cofe numbers (I always answer because here in California those are ptefixs for governmemt services) with hang ups to find out if I was on property, just so they was here to serve papers. The papers stated they wanted to work with me, yet when I called them at 6am they said they STILL had not recieved proper paperwork to talk to me.

Yet I have sent paperwork twice. HELP anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user80366337 is overall dissatisfied with Select Portfolio Servicing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Select Portfolio Servicing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Select Portfolio Servicing to other companies on our site.

Comments