Interest Rate

I phoned SPS on August 18 to discuss filing a hardship application. I was put on hold and told that my account was purchased by a investor, I asked when, I was told on May 26, 2017.

I asked who the investor was and was told they could not give me that information. I asked if I could be mailed the info and was told yes. As well the operator asked if I had received a notice of Lein letter for late payments. I informed them I had not received any correspondence from them at all regarding any matter at all.

I then asked when the last payment was made on the loan I was informed in June. Well were did the payment go if the account was sold in May.

I have not received any correspondence to this date from Select Portfolio services. I don't know if I am going to get put out of a home I have been in for 30 years.

Review about: Select Portfolio Servicing Home Loan.

Preferred solution: I would like to keep my home since I received no paper work at all how can you sell a house from up under a person without foreclosing on the loan, maybe I need an attorney.

I liked: Personal customer service agent.

I didn't like: Way they do bushiness without notifying there customer, Very unprofessional, Sps crooks, Lack of communications with their customers.

Comments

No I have not resolved this issue. I cannot get any information from them.

I have contacted St. Clair County records department to see if there has been a foreclosure notice for my address and their records show nothing.

I have not received any additional information for SPS at all. I am in limbo at this point.