Salmon Arm, British Columbia
6.3K views

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

Comments

Y'all strap your boots on and get ready for the ride. 10 years for me.

Yep, I said 10 years. Only saving grace for me is that I refuse to be bullied and haven't made a house payment in that 10 year period. We're in a standoff. They tried to foreclose a few times and were denied.

There is currently no lien on my house because they can't provide the proper paper trail (because it doesn't exist). The bad part is that now they have sued me for default on a debt. That was 9 months ago and it's just sitting. I think they're hoping I'll sell my house and buy a better one, then they'll swoop in and attach a lien to it.

I refuse to lose to these people.

If you do your research and refuse to play their games, chances are they have no legal standing to foreclose or force you to sell your home. They are shoddy and shady, and they don't have proper paper trails to validate their claims.

joyroberts860@gmail.com. They have ripped off my elder parents...paying 700 but only 80 is actually going to home ..damn shame

DEAR SIRI HAVE 250KG OF GOLD Dust I WANT TO SELL TO ANY INTEREST COMPANY.OR BUYERPLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT BUY BE KINDENOUGH TO FORWARDOUR CONACT TO A GOLD BUYER, AS OUR AGENT I AM READY TOGIVE YOU A%COMMISSION.THANKSMr Mikemi.joh2010@gmail.com

Please add me rhondamc777@gmail.com

I hate them!!! If you are still in the process of a class action lawsuit, please let me know!!

I'm located in IL. katdochat@live.com

Please add me to the list:skbateman1985@att.net

please add me in jlangi@comcast.net

plz add me to the list gab0659@yahoo.com

Please include me Charlesgranata1@gmail.com

I'm in

Im In! they are trying to take my home!

yes I need help add me seless45@hotmail.com hope it still not to late.Type your message here

OceanicCrestedPenguin

Add my name please. Proctorlisac@gmail.com

Add me to list. Lisawagner2112@gmail.com.

This company had physically drained me with all their incompetent nonsense!

It I was an investor that they represent, I would be livid! They lose money for their clients by delay after delay.

add me to list......nanacat1956@icloud.com

My realtor and I have been jumping through all the hoops for completing a short sale. Back and forth with "incomplete documents".

It's been over 2 months since we started this process. I know soon the buyer is going to walk away from trying to buy the property. Now SPS claims that we haven't been in contact with them to fix the issues with the paperwork and we have to wait another 30 days for it to go into review.

Help! I thought getting an offer on the house is what they wanted and now they are dragging their feet.

to WI #1465179

Going thru the same shortsale nightmare! I feel bad because my buyer spent over $600 for an appraisal and now 3 days from closing, select wanted a new BPO! Now they want me to reapply all over again!

Is or has anyone actually filed the class action lawsuit or are we all just sitting here and talking about it? Someone provide a link or the steps to take to get this going so that we can see the progress.

They just bought my parents loan on their mortgage and they have been giving us the run around for 3 months.

They tried setting up electronic withdrawals and they are trying to take the money out before the agreed date, they keep sending papers in the mail and wanting us to tape void checks to it so they can set up electronic withdrawals and this has been going on for 3 months now. They keep giving us the run around, they caused an overdraft return fee with the bank, they lie on the phone, they try to cover their *** for their mistakes, it seems like they don't have their *** together and then other times they keep saying they are losing documents in the mail, this is beyond ***

Add me we went back and forth forever with incomplete documents and stalling tactics on trying to refinance and eventually I lost the battle although I fought hard and well as long as I could but but I was kicked out on the streets 2013 so add me please

Add me..They sent a certified letter to my husband, at an address neither of us have ever lived. My son with the same name opened the certified letter, privacy gone.4 years of paperwork sent every month, made the interest on the mortgage more than the original purchase price if the home.239000 is now 510000. No cash outs, no 2nd mortgages.