Salmon Arm, British Columbia
4.6K views

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?

Comments

I'm not sure if this is still going on but email me westernways03@yahoo.com. These people are jerks.

Please make me a apart of this lawsuit asap oliver00oj@hotmail.com or 6628208547

My loan was sold to the company from Suntrust Mortgage.My home foreclosed almost 4 years ago.

I was in the middle of a modification with Suntrust when they sold the loan to this company. I had to start over with them on the modification. Every time I called I spoke with someone new and they would tell me something different. They always said they didn't have the right paperwork but I emailed it and mailed it to them.

They also said they didn't get it all on time. I know they did since I emailed it right when they asked for it. I wish there was a way to stop this evil company.

My life changed horribly going through all of this, my husband left and I have struggled ever since.We have to stop them from doing this to other families.

SPS I have had the same issues with this company as most of you .I have just filed a complaint with HUD over them we need more people to do the same and maybe we can get some results from this . my contact is sgtg63b@att.net

to Dave G #1363286

My husband & I went to the very top of HUD to get results on making Select Portfolio do their job & abide by FHA guidelines & all the talking & supplying of real evidence against them did NOTHING GOING TO HUD. Waste of time.

Josnyder10

Please email me info.Josnyder10@gmail.com I have had the worst experience with them.

My mortgage was sold to them from chase. I lost my home and had to file for bankruptcy because of every horrible thing they did. Now I'm owed almost $10 k from insurance company and they said I have to endorse check over to them.

Their name and our names are on it.I could write a book of all the fraud that occurred with them.

Olympia, Washington, United States #1303701

Is this real?is this going any where?

I would love to join in but I need something to really happen not just talk.My e-mail - rjesquire@yahoo.com please contact me I have my own horror stories of SPS inc.

Lithonia, Georgia, United States #1292319

My name is Laurence M.Davis.

I too have had bad experiences with Select Portfolio. Just for starters they assumed my loan back in2007. I couldn't get much help from them at all. Finally I remodified my loan in 2012.

Ultimately 10 year after I've had the loan I've paid about 140,000.00 in payments and started off with a balance of 195,000.00. Ten years later only 12,000.00 of that went to the principal. I still supposedly owe 183,000.00 on the loan. How does that work?

I would love to hear from you about legal help or a class action of some sort.My address is 4604 browns mill Lane Lithonia ,Ga 30038.

They sure have put me through the same things that all of you have gone through. I am disabled and was a widow at the time

Muskego, Wisconsin, United States #1279777

I would love to join this class action. SPS is horrible.