Salmon Arm, British Columbia
4.3K views 332 comments

Hi,if your a homeowner that is sick and tired of select portfolio servercing giving you the run around like I am them let's all get together and do a classaction lawsuit against this company let's show them that we are not going to be pushed around,select portfolio servercing had me under forebearance agreement for over 1 year I never qualify for any program,we as homeowners should stop these evil people they don't care who they kick into the streets.let's all get together and show these lowlifes what we can do,beacuse when we all work as a group they have no choice but to listenmy contact info hywaytropper@yahoo.com

Review about: Collections.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?

Comments

Dave G

SPS I have had the same issues with this company as most of you .I have just filed a complaint with HUD over them we need more people to do the same and maybe we can get some results from this . my contact is sgtg63b@att.net

Josnyder10

Please email me info.Josnyder10@gmail.com I have had the worst experience with them.

My mortgage was sold to them from chase. I lost my home and had to file for bankruptcy because of every horrible thing they did. Now I'm owed almost $10 k from insurance company and they said I have to endorse check over to them.

Their name and our names are on it.I could write a book of all the fraud that occurred with them.

Ron Jewell
Olympia, Washington, United States #1303701

Is this real?is this going any where?

I would love to join in but I need something to really happen not just talk.My e-mail - rjesquire@yahoo.com please contact me I have my own horror stories of SPS inc.

Laurence M. Davis
Lithonia, Georgia, United States #1292319

My name is Laurence M.Davis.

I too have had bad experiences with Select Portfolio. Just for starters they assumed my loan back in2007. I couldn't get much help from them at all. Finally I remodified my loan in 2012.

Ultimately 10 year after I've had the loan I've paid about 140,000.00 in payments and started off with a balance of 195,000.00. Ten years later only 12,000.00 of that went to the principal. I still supposedly owe 183,000.00 on the loan. How does that work?

I would love to hear from you about legal help or a class action of some sort.My address is 4604 browns mill Lane Lithonia ,Ga 30038.

AnnaM

They sure have put me through the same things that all of you have gone through. I am disabled and was a widow at the time

Duane
Muskego, Wisconsin, United States #1279777

I would love to join this class action. SPS is horrible.

PDK
High Point, North Carolina, United States #1249496

A LSWSUIT NEEDS TO BE FILED ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US WHO HAVE BEEN SWINDLED BY SPS!

Add me to the list ... i am dealing with them now and its a nightmare. Lauren

Sps use to be Conti mortgage and they were sued I heard when they were conti for the same practices.I know people that worked for them and that have been had by them years ago under the name Conti..

may be wrong spelling but its same owner.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1230084

Hello my name is lauren E.I want to sue this company.

Predatory loan complaint. I want to sue this company. They are being of no help. I became disabled and waiting for ssdd to start kept in contact with the company.

But.... they did a no doc knowing my husband was in jail than gave me a loan to cover mortgage payments for 2 years until my husband at the time got out of jail. Well my husband didnt come home after jail paid the two years worth of mortgage payments and then could not work to pay mortgage. Been in the house for 25 years now and the company SPS and the U S bank are asking for more monthly payments that my ssd income is.

After making some form of payments through my daughter and they knew social security was gonna start these stoped receiving payments from my daughter and did a forclosure process. They keep trying to do an in house payment adjustment which is still higher that my monthly income with me on ssdI. The agency i am working with is also not seeming to be of much help, only telling me what the bank wants and is saying to him. What is the agency for if he's just relaying messages and sending my correspondence to them.

I want to sue them for this. They knew i had this issue and on top of that.... at first my husband was to go on the mortgage until settlement day they said at the table well we just gonna put your name on it and you can add him to it when he's out. We even signe power of attorney from him to me and at the...

Feeling pressured in having to sign if i wanted to keep my house i had to sign.

Please contact if there is a CAL filed or started.Bblipsy33@yahoo.com