My house was sold for 130,00 and the second mortgage was for 30,000. Now after 5 years, this company,

Select Portfolio Servicing sends a letter and says I owe the 30000. Who are these people. My mortgage was never with this company. Are they legitimate or are they just trying to make easy money, by going thru a list of foreclosed homes and trying to get money from us? Should I just ignore them? I have no money, no assets, so screw them? Do I have any legal recourse or will they just start harrassing me.

Help me

Review about: Select Portfolio Servicing Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?

Comments

Anyone having problems with Bank of America

Or has problems with Safeguard Properties LLC

Please email me I can help you

sandyssmith123@yahoo.com

#209566

It's a mortgage servicing company to whom lenders & banks give the mortgages they originated; it does the dirty work. Research it online - you'll find plenty of info.

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Everbuying - Purchased lots of cool stuff, good prices Everbuying "Really wanted to get my hands on some cool survival gear for a camping trip i was planning.I was really amazed by the low prices they had, purchased a lot..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more