My house was sold for 130,00 and the second mortgage was for 30,000. Now after 5 years, this company,

Select Portfolio Servicing sends a letter and says I owe the 30000. Who are these people. My mortgage was never with this company. Are they legitimate or are they just trying to make easy money, by going thru a list of foreclosed homes and trying to get money from us? Should I just ignore them? I have no money, no assets, so screw them? Do I have any legal recourse or will they just start harrassing me.

Help me

Review about: Select Portfolio Servicing Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?

Comments

Anyone having problems with Bank of America

Or has problems with Safeguard Properties LLC

Please email me I can help you

sandyssmith123@yahoo.com

#209566

It's a mortgage servicing company to whom lenders & banks give the mortgages they originated; it does the dirty work. Research it online - you'll find plenty of info.

Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more