My loan was sold to Select Portfolio and I have been behind since 2009.The company that sold the loan was aegis Mortgage (another predatory lender) I paid the arrears and they continue to add fees.

My credit is beyond ruined. They have never given me the credit for the extra money I paid. I really don't know how to handle this matter because they record your calls and I don't know how to handle them.They threaten to take my home every month.

I wrote a letter of hardship but never got an answer.How do one prove this company is predatory.

Review about: Select Portfolio Servicing Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?

Comments

Ellenwood, Georgia, United States #746092

LET'S GO PUT THESE SORRY *** IN THE PEOPLE'S COURTS, MAN WE WENT INTO BK AND HAVE BEEN CLEARED AND THE HOUSE HAS BEEN SOLD ON THE COURT HOUSE STEPS, AND NOW THAT WE ARE TRYING TO GET OUR NEW PLACE THEY STILL HAVE OUR NAME TIED UP!!WHAT???

WHY WOULD A COMPANY DO THIS JUST BECAUSE SOME FALL ON HARD TIMES. THEN HIRE THESE LAWYERS THAT BREAK THEM SO THEY HAVE TO SCREW THE CONSUMER.

I AM SO READY TO GET THE BBB CPA AND ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN SHUT THIS SCAM COMPANY DOWN, IF THIS IS HOW PEOPLE IN UTAH HANDLE BUSSINESS THEN I KNOW I ONE PLACE I WON'T BE ADVISE MY PEOPLE TO VISIT!!!!!:cry

Norwich, New York, United States #637909

We have a mortgage with Select Portfolio Services also, We went 15 yrs on this loan.And to find out, there is 3 different mortgage loans, the 1st is what terms we agreed on.

And there is another paper with more than what we borrowed for 15 yrs. Then there is another one for 20 yrs for 3 times the amount we borrowed. I was told to take the all the papers to the Attorney General, so I did.

They told me to contact the District Attorney in my area, so I did, they even copied our signature on the last two, can you believe that.:sigh

Go on Twitter - ask others to join Class Action law suit, gather complaints, get enough followers and an attorney will take it!

to Go on Twitter - ask others to New York, New York, United States #926125

YES, PLEASE INCLUDE ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO FILE THE LAWSUIT, I AM SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE HARASSING ME, EVERY DAY. THEY ARE PUTTING FEAR INTO OUR MINDS, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM.

ALSO WE SHOULD CALL UP THE MEDIA AND LET THEM KNOW, EXPOSE THEM TO THE FULLEST

We were forclosed by SPS and the whole thing was wrong contact us if there is a lawsuit also. erica_pannell@yahoo.com

mzsmokey
Decatur, Georgia, United States #597545

i want to file a law suite how can we do that let stick together on this..thye r rippin us off

nettiero
to mzsmokey San Jose, California, United States #611879

if a law suit is started pls inform me i will join you.

to nettiero New York, New York, United States #926127

ME TOO, I WILL JOIN, THEY ARE VERY DISHONEST PEOPLE, AND ARE THIEVES, THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES OF A MODIFICATION, AND SOMEONE NEED TO BE ACCOUNTED FOR THAT