When I got the letter saying our Citi Mortgage had been taken over.I reached out to SPS and they claimed there was no program for direct draft and we would have to mail a payment every month are pay a convince fee of 15.  Well I told them we was contract with CITI as a equity builder and it is signed and notarized in our mortgage.

Well after May 1 I mailed out payment and 10 days later I called the had not gotten it I called bluff because we have another payment going the same area different company and they was mailed same day.Fun they found it and it was cashed that night. Then when I did get the paperwork I filled it out to set up direct draft fax it in so I had confirmation they got it. Well the day it was support to draft they did not and they never got it what I was told by 3 SUPER RUDE people. And here it is two weeks later they are drafting it from my account the day I got a letter in the mail saying they would start drafting next month.

And my husband called before I set down to balance my account and she told him it would be Sept 4 they would start drafting.

So no one has a clue as to which way is up.Word of advice watch them they are post the money as credit not a true payment so you are getting hit with interest still.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of theives and customer service rep was hostile. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer servie, bad company, and need to learn laws on loans" of select portfolio servicing mortgage. Select Portfolio Servicing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned select portfolio servicing mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Select Portfolio Servicing.

Had an Experience with Select Portfolio Servicing?

Comments